The Twilight Zone: The 7th Is Made up of Phantoms TV Show  » TV  »
  • They make a good trio, and I like how they puzzle out what they are seeing, or maybe it's that they don't understand it
  • I enjoyed the thirty minutes it took to air the story because the acting was good

• by Orrymain

The Twilight Zone: The 7th Is Made up of Phantoms is a little on the strange show, but since this entire series is about strange, I suppose that is okay. In short, what this episode revolves around are three National Guard soldiers, going about their business while on maneuvers. Of note is the fact that they are near the Little Big Horn where the infamous Custer’s

last stand too place.

What works for me about this story are the actors. I’m not sure I buy into the plot or what ultimately occurs, but I’m intrigued and interested in the actors and the characters they portray. The three soldiers are played solidly by Randy Boone, Warren Oates, and Ron Foster. They make a good trio, and I like how they puzzle out what ...

• they are seeing, or maybe it’s that they don’t understand it. Still, they do the right thing in their eyes, and that’s something I appreciate.

Beyond the three soldiers are their commanding officer and another lieutenant. These two are played by Robert Bray and Greg Morris. I like both performers and so was interested in their parts.

While the ending has mystery to it, there aren’t any

answers to what has gone on, but I don’t really care. I enjoyed the thirty minutes it took to air the story because the acting was good. The five performers I mentioned all kept me involved and hooked. Bray at the end has a nice line where he really does buy into the action. So, for me, this was one of season five’s more fun watches.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1027051110480231/k2311a0527/5.27.10