Crest Pro-Health toothpaste  » Health  »
  • What I have noticed is that Pro-Health has a nasty aftertaste to it

• by Orrymain

Recently, I tried Crest Pro-Health toothpaste. I’ve long been a fan of the Crest brand, though I’ve tried various other products in recent years. I still tend to go back to Crest, though. What does sometimes vary is what variety I get. In this case, it was the Pro-Health

kind.

This product makes a few different claims as to what it fights and protects against and how it does it. It’s a long list — cavities, gingivitis, plague, sensitivity, tartar, whitening, and freshens breath. It features what it calls Enamel Shield, which is a trademarked name.

What I care about, though, is how it feels when I use it, how my mouth tastes afterwards, and my overall reaction to it. With Pro-Health, I actually don’t like the look of it all that much. I was using the fresh mint variety, so that explained some of the coloring, but there is something unattractive about ...

• Crest Pro-Health toothpaste
      how this paste looks.

It feels okay when I brush my teeth and I never had my teeth react to the toothpaste, so no problems there. What I have noticed is that Pro-Health has a nasty aftertaste to it. Every time I finish brushing me teeth, I can’t wait to get a

drink of water. It’s like the toothpaste sticks to my mouth or something, and no matter how much I rinse, I just can’t get the whole of it out. It’s annoying.

I do believe the product is good for my teeth, but that after taste will keep me from buying this all that often.

Crest Pro-Health toothpaste
B. M Arnold says :

re : What I have noticed is that Pro-Health has a nasty aftertaste to it
I hadn’t noticed an after taste I follow with the pro health Mouthwash also.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3427051110300231/k2311a0527/5.27.10