Philips flat screen with Ambilight
  • At first I was not sure I wanted to spend 5,000 for a TV but I am glad we did

• by Candice
      The new Philips flat screen with Ambilight is awesome, it feels like your at the movies wihtout leaving home. We recently purchased their largest model to mount over our fireplace.

In our last home we used the Sharp Aqous, those are very nice

LCD flat screens as well but they do lack the feeling the Ambilight gives.

The kids love the Ambilight as well.

The way it works is whatever color is on the screen shows throught to the outside.

Sometimes the left and right have ...

• the same color and sometimes different.

At first I was not sure I wanted to spend 5,000 for a TV but I am glad we did.

We have 4 small children and it is hard for us to get out to a movie,ect.

The screen is also very clear and we get many many comments on this TV.

Guests want to turn off our lights as soon as we sit down for a movie, they love the effect of the Ambilight as much as we do!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161412111030931/k2311a1214/12.14.06