Great Choice Plastic Bowl  » Pets  »
  • I like that the information includes just how much volume the bowl has

• by Orrymain

Purchased in the pet aisle, this Great Choice Plastic Bowl has worked out wonderfully for my needs with my dogs. They were in need of new bowls, so I actually purchased a new water bowl for outside, two new food bowls, and this plastic bowl which is also being used for water inside the

house.

This is actually a light gray color that looks almost marble-like in design. It really gives it a more sophisticated feel. Now the only reason that’s important at all is because it’s the inside water bowl. It’s just better aesthetically.

I like that the information includes just how much volume the bowl has.

• In this case, it holds two quarts. I like having an idea of how much water to put in, or should I change this ever to a food bowl, it helps me to measure.

There is a grip element on one side that makes it easy to carry. I find this helpful when

filling it up with water. It’s not always easy to transport a grip-less bowl from point A to point B.

The price was right for this Great Choice Plastic Bowl. The plastic is solid and not flimsy, and again, it does have an expensive look to it. It satisfies the need I have.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2927051110290231/k2311a0527/5.27.10