PetZazz Basic Pet Bowl  » Pets  »
  • I assume they come in various colors, but all I saw were red, so that's the color I bought
  • It's plastic and it has a handle for gripping it, which I like a lot
  • So, at this point, I'm happy with the PetZazz Basic Pet Bowl

• by Orrymain

My dogs have been in need of new bowls for their food and water, so I finally bit the bullet and purchased a few new feeding items for their drinking and eating pleasure. Okay, they probably don’t know the difference, but I do. One of the products

I acquired was this PetZazz Basic Pet Bowl, which I’m using as their outdoor water bowl.

I assume they come in various colors, but all I saw were red, so that’s the color I bought. It’s very shiny and actually looks attractive. It’s plastic and it has a handle for gripping it, which I like a lot. Of course, it would be nicer if the bowl had a bit more weight. That gripping handle really is for when there is nothing in the bowl. I wouldn’t suggest using it single handedly, but it does ...

• PetZazz Basic Pet Bowl
      serve a function and does help to maneuver the bowl at different times.

It does have a non-skid bottom, and since I’ve been using it, it’s pretty much stayed in place, so I’m satisfied with that element of the bowl.

The jumbo size bowl holds plenty of water for my dogs

for the day, so it fits my needs. There are two stickers affixed when you buy it, but both pulled off easily.

So, at this point, I’m happy with the PetZazz Basic Pet Bowl. It wasn’t an expensive bowl, and I feel like I’m getting a good deal with it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2927051110270231/k2311a0527/5.27.10