Purina Beneful IncrediBites dog food  » Pets  »
  • I haven't decided if I'll buy the product again, but the dogs did have a successful experience with it, so I might

• by Orrymain

I recently had the chance to try out Purina Beneful IncrediBites dog food for my dogs. I have always liked the Beneful variety of food, and Purina is a trusted name so I wasn’t hesitant to give it a try, with one proviso. One of my dogs does tend to be a little sensitive,

so I was very cautious in letting her try the product.

The concept of Purina Beneful IncrediBites is that it is 100% complete and balanced nutrition. The food mixture says it has “wholesome grains & real beef, accented with vitamin-rich vegetables.” It’s different from its other dry foods in that it comes in pouches designed ...

• to be stay fresh.

Both of my dogs did enjoy their meals with this product. The sensitive one had no negative reaction at all. It’s the first time in a couple of years that she’s taken to something new without a reaction, so I look at that as an extreme positive.

Aesthetically, I liked the look

of the food, including the size of the bites, and the aroma was acceptable. I do like the pouch idea. Sometimes I worry about the dry food I buy becoming contaminated or just stale. I haven’t decided if I’ll buy the product again, but the dogs did have a successful experience with it, so I might.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2927051110260231/k2311a0527/5.27.10