Great Choice Adjustable Harness  » Pets  »
  • One of the things I love about the Great Choice Adjustable Harness is that the material is durable
  • In the years that I've used them, I have never had a problem with them
  • So, after years of successful use with no problems, I definitely recommend the product

• by Orrymain

I’ve been using the Great Choice Adjustable Harnesses for my dogs for several years now. In fact, I just bought another one, which is what reminded me that I’d never reviewed the product.

For many years, I used a regular leash attached to collars. Once I discovered harnesses, though, I’ve never gone

back. It makes me cringe now to pull on a dog by the collar. I just won’t do it. I’m totally hooked on the use of harnesses.

One of the things I love about the Great Choice Adjustable Harness is that the material is durable. I have complete confidence in ...

• the straps staying in place and also in them not rubbing uncomfortably against my pets. In the years that I’ve used them, I have never had a problem with them.

My dogs have all quickly learned the process of how the harnesses go on. One paw goes up immediately to help me

get their harnesses on.

So, after years of successful use with no problems, I definitely recommend the product. They do have instructions for how to use them, which is probably a good thing. It’s easy to put the harnesses on wrong if you don’t know how.

My dogs love them, and so do I.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2927051110250231/k2311a0527/5.27.10