Logitech Z313 Speakers with sub-woofer  » Electronics  »
  • The subwoofer is bigger, of course, and the one thing that needs to be reminded is that it's supposed to be on the floor, so make sure you have a space for that

• by Orrymain

When I recently was able to upgrade from the dinosaur age of computing to something current, one of the additions was a new flat screen monitor. Naturally, it includes built in speakers, but oh my goodness, how horrible they were. It wasn’t the sound quality as much as it was

that there just wasn’t any volume. The speakers are behind the screen, so that was almost like a filter the sound had to go through. I absolutely had to buy an external speaker set. One of the products recommended to me by the computer technician I dealt with was the Logitech Z313 Speakers with sub-woofer.

This system works beautifully. The speakers are sleek and black and fit right in with the other devices that are part of my system. The cords are long so I really have a lot of freedom in placing them wherever I want to fit my ...

• Logitech Z313 Speakers with sub-woofer
      needs.

The subwoofer is bigger, of course, and the one thing that needs to be reminded is that it’s supposed to be on the floor, so make sure you have a space for that.

The speakers are connected to a controller. It’s too bad it’s not a remote without a cord, but I

keep this small device right in front of the monitor. It allows me to easily control the volume and to mute the sound completely if I want.

The quality is great. I have the bass I want, and the volume that I need. It’s a thumbs up for this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1627051110240231/k2311a0527/5.27.10