Samsung Code Metro PCS
  • In my opinion it keeps up with Blackberry Curve for metro
  • This has to be either the best or the second best phone for metro
  • I recommend this phone to every one that has metro pcs

• by sneakerfiend

The Samsung Code is a great phone. It is one the best phones for metro. I love it. The design is nice.

The screen is a good size, the buttons are ok. They are kind of small for me but after a while I got used to them. I like the d-pad.

It spins to make moving from side to side easier. The phone is sleek and very

slim. The phone is very durable and will last you.

The phone reminds me of the Blackjack which was a great phone for ATT. The Samsung code has great features. The camera is good.

I take a lot of photos with it and they come out nice. The web browsing is great. I can do basically every thing I need to online.

And this phone can ...

• even go on youtube. This is the first metro phone that allows you to on youtube. The calling quality is good.

I get good signal all over the place. Even when I’m in class at school I get good signal. People like to put Metro PCS down, but they are really stepping it up.

This phone is a great smart phone. In my opinion it keeps

up with Blackberry Curve for metro. This has to be either the best or the second best phone for metro.

Overall this is a great phone. It is easy to use, it has a great design. The camera is nice and it gets really good service.

I recommend this phone to every one that has metro pcs. It is worth the money. It is actually cheaper than the Blackberry Curve.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3726051110101031/k2311a0526/5.26.10