Aromatherapy Jasmine Vanilla Body Lotion from Bath & Body Works
  • The way I like to apply the body lotion is by simply massaging a whole handful of it into my skin and body from head to toe after my shower or bath or right before I go out for an evening
  • The Aromatherapy Jasmine Vanilla Body Lotion from Bath & Body Works cost around $13, but I got mine on sale for $6 during one of their annual sales
  • I would definitely recommend this aromatherapy body lotion to any woman or man looking for a scent that will uplift their spirits and make them feel and smell sexy and beautiful
  • I wish you all the best with smelling good and feeling well

• by Soleil Robins

One of my favorite aromatherapy body lotions to use from Bath & Body Works is Jasmine Vanilla. It has a very like jasmine floral aroma to it with a twist of sweet vanilla. I find this scent to be not only uplifting, but it also helps me feel and smell sexy. My boyfriend has said to me a few time that he loves the scent of this body lotion a lot and so do I.

The Aromatherapy Jasmine Vanilla Body Lotion from Bath & Body Works comes in a nice red glass bottle with a pump on it so all you have to

do is push down on the pump and the body lotion comes out easily into your hands. The way I like to apply the body lotion is by simply massaging a whole handful of it into my skin and body from head to toe after my shower or bath or right before I go out for an evening. The scent of this aromatherapy body lotion will last for hours and keep your skin silky soft and well hydrated for hours without leaving a greasy or sticky residue feeling behind. The lotion just really melts right into your skin fast and easily. I usually ...

• like to sometimes apply this body lotion twice after a bubble bath to make my skin even softer and really layer on the scent of the jasmine vanilla aroma.

The Aromatherapy Jasmine Vanilla Body Lotion from Bath & Body Works cost around $13, but I got mine on sale for $6 during one of their annual sales. I would definitely recommend this aromatherapy body lotion to any woman or man looking for a scent that will uplift their spirits and make them feel and smell sexy and beautiful. For any of you looking to get this body lotion you should be able

to get it from your local Bath & Body Works Store or online at their website. All you have to do to get to their website is type in Bath and Body Works in the search engine and it should pop right up.

I do hope those of you looking for a sweet floral aromatherapy body lotion have found one now to uplift your spirits. I do hope those of you who try the Aromatherapy Jasmine Vanilla Body Lotion from Bath & Body Works really likes it as much as I do. I wish you all the best with smelling good and feeling well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126051110091031/k2311a0526/5.26.10