Blackberry Bold 9700  » Phones  »
  • The Blackberry Bold 9700 is the best phone I have ever owned
  • I like the back lether design that they kept from the original bold
  • I the feel of the buttons they are wonderful and even though I have big hands I have no problem pressing the keys
  • I love recording things on this phone because the videos come out so wonderful
  • I recommend this phone to every one switching cell phones

• by sneakerfiend

The Blackberry Bold 9700 is the best phone I have ever owned. This phone is excellent and worth every penny. The design of the phone is wonder full. It is small and sleek, it easily fits in to my pocket. I like the back lether design that they kept from the original bold.

I the feel of the buttons they are wonderful and even though I have big

hands I have no problem pressing the keys. The track pad is great. I love it. It moves smoothly and gives me absolutely no problems.

The display is wonderful. Ever thing is bright and easy to read. The screen automatically dims when your in low light to save battery. The buttons are backlit as well.

The camera is amazing. It takes very high quality photos and videos. I love recording things on this phone because the videos come out so wonderful. The flash works great and you can even turn on the light while recording.

The phone is very fast. It processes information quickly. Once in a while it freezes up but that’s only with my blackberry messenger. The blackberry app world is great.

There are lots of downloads that you can get. The ...

• Blackberry Bold 9700
      phone has apps on it when you get it such as Microsoft word, Blackberry messenger, Tele Nav, Notepad, Task, etc. The texting is great too I love that the whole conversation is on one thread and you can delete which every messages you please and keep the ones you want. There is also a saved messages folder.

The internet is great it goes fast and you can

go to any web site you like. The only problem I have is that the screen is kind of small. But after a while you barely notice. I just zoom in more.

Overall I love this phone. I am actually writing this review from my Bold 9700. It is great for a business man or regular person. I recommend this phone to every one switching cell phones.

You will not regret it.

Blackberry Bold 9700
marga says :

i just bought my new blackberry 9700 phone but deleted all my calls made how do i retrieve them?

Jules Li says :

There isn’t a way to recover deleted call logs on the Blackberry 9700. The event logs only keep a record of programs, not call logs and messages.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3726051110081031/k2311a0526/5.26.10