Bath & Body Works Dream Bath  » Health  »
  • When I can’t get to sleep at night I like to get up an pour a nice warm bath using Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Dream Bath
  • I would definitely recommend the Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Dream Bath to anyone to try man or woman
  • The price I paid for a 15 ounce bottle of this bubble bath was around $17, which I know is expensive, but it does work like magic at getting me to sleep and calming me down when I am stressed out
  • I wish all the best with your relaxing bath

• by Soleil Robins

When I can’t get to sleep at night I like to get up an pour a nice warm bath using Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Dream Bath. It has a lovely soft lavender vanilla aroma to it that helps calm my body and mind so I can fall asleep without any trouble at all. I also find this aromatherapy bath helps relieve my anxiety attacks as well which is very helpful.

The Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Dream Bath is very easy to use. The way I like to use it is by filling up

my tub with some really warm water. Than I take about ½ a cup of the Dream Bath and pour it directly under the running water to help make a nice foamy relaxing bubble bath with a nice calming lavender vanilla aroma that fills the whole bathroom. The bath really helps relax any tight muscles, aches, and uneasy feelings. I also find it helps calm my mind down and from wondering all around so I can get to sleep faster and easier after my bath. The bath also leaves my skin feeling very nourishes and ...

• soft with a nice lavender vanilla aroma to it that I just love, love, love.

I would definitely recommend the Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Dream Bath to anyone to try man or woman. I would even recommend people with sore feet to use this Dream Bath to help relax sore tired feet after a long days worth of work. The store you can get this bath at it your local Bath & Body Works Store or online at their website. The price I paid for a 15 ounce bottle of this bubble bath was around

$17, which I know is expensive, but it does work like magic at getting me to sleep and calming me down when I am stressed out.

I do hope this helps information has helped some of you out their who are looking for a relaxing aromatherapy bubble bath to use in your tub to help get your to sleep. I do hope those of you who use the Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Dream Bath can get to sleep fast and like the aroma and comfort it provides. I wish all the best with your relaxing bath.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3426051110031031/k2311a0526/5.26.10