Gaia Herbs Eleuthero Root Tincture
  • When I need a healthy natural dose of energy or need to prevent to cold or flu I like to take Gaia Herbs Eleuthero Root Tincture
  • The herb I think kind of has a licorice flavor to it, but your taste buds may say otherwise
  • However, I would recommend you talk to your doctor before taking this herbal remedy to make sure it is safe for you and you will actually benefit from it
  • I believe you should be able to get them same herb from your local herbal store as well
  • The price I paid for my Gaia Herbs Eleuthero Root Tincture was around $11, which isn’t bad at all

• by Soleil Robins

When I need a healthy natural dose of energy or need to prevent to cold or flu I like to take Gaia Herbs Eleuthero Root Tincture. It helps provide my body with the proper amount of healthy energy and support it needs to get through the rest of my day without feeling sluggish.

The way I like to take Gaia Herbs Eleuthero Root Tincture is by making a cup of chamomile tea with some honey and placing 40 drops of the tincture into my tea using an eye dropper. After I simply

stir the tincture into my tea and sip on it slowly. After I begin to feel like I have more energy and can easily tackle the day. When I have a cold or flu that is coming on I do the same thing with placing the Eleuthero Root into my tea and I sip on it slowly 3 times a day until my cold or flu symptoms start to go away. The herb I think kind of has a licorice flavor to it, but your taste buds may say otherwise. Mine are ...

• always off.

For those of you who do not know what Gaia Herbs Eleuthero Root Tincture is it is also known as Siberian Ginseng Root. It is suppose to give the immune system support and energy. It even helps cleanse the blood which I think is awesome. However, I would recommend you talk to your doctor before taking this herbal remedy to make sure it is safe for you and you will actually benefit from it.

Anyways, the store I got my Gaia Herbs Eleuthero Root Tincture from was my local herbal

store. I believe you should be able to get them same herb from your local herbal store as well. The price I paid for my Gaia Herbs Eleuthero Root Tincture was around $11, which isn’t bad at all. One bottle usually last up to a month which is nice.

Those of you who try Gaia Herbs Eleuthero Root Tincture I hope you receive the health benefits you are looking for from it. I know I did and would recommend it to someone else to try for a natural healthy boost of energy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2626051110021031/k2311a0526/5.26.10