Zand Orange C Herbalozenges
  • When I get a sore throat, really bad cough, or my body simply needs a little bit of extra vitamin C I like to suck on Zand Orange C Herbalozenges because they are soothing and are made with natural ingredients
  • I personally like the flavor of it, but I know some people do not
  • The best way to take the Zand Orange C Herbalozenges is by simply unwrapping on and sticking in your mouth and sucking on them for awhile
  • The price I paid for mine was $2 for a package of 15 lozenges which wasn’t a bad deal at all
  • I believe even some health food stores, drugstores, and grocery stores carry the Zand Orange C Herbalozenges as well

• by Soleil Robins

When I get a sore throat, really bad cough, or my body simply needs a little bit of extra vitamin C I like to suck on Zand Orange C Herbalozenges because they are soothing and are made with natural ingredients. I even like the fact that I can suck on as many lozenges as I need to until I get the relief I need from them without causing any harm to my body.

The Zand Orange C Herbalozenges are like a small hard candy

that has a strong tart citrus orange flavor to it. I personally like the flavor of it, but I know some people do not. The natural ingredients that I like in these lozenges are orange juices, herbal extracts, and brown rice syrup. These are the ingredients that help relieve my sore throat, coughing and give my body a natural dose of vitamin C when it really needs it.

The best way to take the Zand Orange C Herbalozenges is by simply unwrapping on and sticking ...

• in your mouth and sucking on them for awhile. It usually takes a good 10 to 20 minutes before they completely dissolve which is really nice when you need something to suck on for awhile to help relieve your sore throat and coughing. I know I like it.

Anyways, the store I got my Zand Orange C Herbalozenges at was my local herbal store. The price I paid for mine was $2 for a package of 15 lozenges which wasn’t a bad deal at

all. You should also be able to get these lozenges at your local herbal store as well. I believe even some health food stores, drugstores, and grocery stores carry the Zand Orange C Herbalozenges as well.

I do hope those of you with a sore throat or cough can help soothe them away with the Zand Orange C Herbalozenges like I did. I also hope they provide you with a good amount of vitamin C. I wish you all the best with feeling better soon.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2626051110011031/k2311a0526/5.26.10