e.l.f. Clear Nail Polish  » Cosmetics  »
  • A really nice clear nail polish I like to use to protect and strengthen my nails is e
  • It only cost $3 which I think is very affordable, and it makes my nails look so pretty all the time
  • I have noticed it takes about 1 minute for this nail polish to dry in dry air
  • I know I sure do better than most salon clear nail polishes and would recommend this nail polish to anyone of my lady friends
  • I wish you all the best of luck with getting beautiful finger nails

• by Soleil Robins

A really nice clear nail polish I like to use to protect and strengthen my nails is e.l.f. Clear Nail Polish. It only cost $3 which I think is very affordable, and it makes my nails look so pretty all the time. However, I do not like the strong nail polish odor that it has. I will say that the nail polish does last a long time on

your nails when after you paint them. The nail polish doesn’t chip of peel that much at all. Usually about after a week or so it begins to wear off which I think is pretty good for a cheap nail polish.

The way I like to apply the e.l.f. Clear Nail Polish is by simply taking the brush out of the little nail polish container it comes in and painting my nails with 2 coats of the clear nail polish. Than I usually allow my nails to dry for a few minutes. I have noticed it takes about 1 minute for this nail polish to dry in dry air. Sometimes even less time which is excellent since I am known to smudge my nails all the time. I have even used this clear nail polish over ...

• e.l.f. Clear Nail Polish
      colored nail polishes to help protect my nail color when I actually paint them with a colored nail polish. It seems to help make the color last so much longer and give it some serious shine and gloss which I think looks pretty.

Anyways, the store I got my e.l.f Clear Nail Polish at was my local drugstore, which is Rite Aid. I am sure you can get

this clear nail polish at your local drugstores too depending on what brands they carry. I do hope those of you who try this clear nail polish out like it a lot. I know I sure do better than most salon clear nail polishes and would recommend this nail polish to anyone of my lady friends. I wish you all the best of luck with getting beautiful finger nails.

Melissa Smith says :

re : A really nice clear nail polish I like to use to protect and strengthen my nails is e
I use this polish Everytime I do my nails. Even if only as a top coat. I LOVE elf products and this one is no different

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126051110001031/k2311a0526/5.26.10