Derwent Coloured Pencils Artist Range
  • But this time I decided to treat myself and get a proper brand
  • I love these Derwent Pencils Artist because of how refined the graphite is
  • Now I have experience the best coloured pencils in the world, I know that I will never go back to those terrible $2 Shop pencils

• by Alvinz
      I recently bought a 36 pack of Derwent Pencils Artist Range and I’m amazed at the quality. Prior to my purchase, I have been using the cheap pencils you can find at $2 Shops.

But this time I decided to treat myself and get a proper brand.

/> Derwent Pencils are amazing.

They have all the colours you will need, and they produce the same colours very accurately, so each time you run out and need to get a new set, you will know that you will be getting the exact same colours.

I love ...

• these Derwent Pencils Artist because of how refined the graphite is.

The graphite stem is very soft, so shading is a breeze.

I was experimenting with these pencils and found out that because the pencils were soft, they were perfect for blending consistenly giving a realistic, natural

and believable finish.

Now I have experience the best coloured pencils in the world, I know that I will never go back to those terrible $2 Shop pencils.

And if you’re serious about your art too, then if you don’t have a set already, go buy a Derwent Coloured Pencils set now!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121412111000931/k2311a1214/12.14.06