Bath & Body Works Summer Vanillas Apricot Body Lotion
  • It even has a very nice sweet apricot vanilla scent to it that I think is very summery
  • The best way to apply the Bath & Body Works Summer Vanillas Apricot Body Lotion is by pouring some of it into your hands and massaging it into your skin from head to toe
  • When I apply the body lotion to my skin I notice it is really silky and creamy and texture and absorbs nicely into my skin without leaving it feeling greasy or oily which I really like
  • The price I paid for my Bath & Body Works Summer Vanillas Apricot Body Lotion was around $9
  • I know I love it a lot and my friends love the smell of it

• by Soleil Robins

A really nice fruit body lotion I just tried from Bath & Body Works was Summer Vanillas Apricot Body Lotion. It contains natural ingredients in it that I very much like because they really have helped hydrate my skin and make it look and feel very soft and smooth. It even has a very nice sweet apricot vanilla scent to it that I think is very summery.

The best way to apply the Bath & Body Works Summer

Vanillas Apricot Body Lotion is by pouring some of it into your hands and massaging it into your skin from head to toe. The best time I find to apply it to my skin is after my bath or shower. When I apply the body lotion to my skin I notice it is really silky and creamy and texture and absorbs nicely into my skin without leaving it feeling greasy or oily which I really like. I even ...

• like the fact that it leaves my skin lightly scented with apricots and vanilla which is awesome. I even like to use this body lotion as a foot and hand cream because it really makes my feet and hands really soft and smooth.

The price I paid for my Bath & Body Works Summer Vanillas Apricot Body Lotion was around $9. The store I got it up was Bath & Body Works. I know you can get yours

from your local Bath & Body Works Store as well. I would definitely recommend this body lotions to anyone looking for a fruity nourishing summery body lotion. I know I love it a lot and my friends love the smell of it.

Those of you who end up trying the Bath & Body Works Summer Vanillas Apricot Body Lotion end up liking the way it hydrates and softens your skin. I wish you all the best with getting beautiful soft skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126051109971031/k2311a0526/5.26.10