Zand Elderberry Zinc Herbal Lozenges  » Medicine  »
  • When I am trying to fight off a cold I like to suck on Zand Elderberry Zinc Herbal Lozenges
  • Best of all I love the sweet berry flavor of them because they taste like a hard piece of candy
  • The best time I find to suck on the Zand Elderberry Zinc Herbal Lozenges is right when you feel I cold come on I think
  • I know sometimes once I am done sucking on one I place another in my mouth when I am coughing like crazy and my throat is sore
  • I would recommend picking up 2 packages of lozenges if you have a really bad cold because you will end up going through them pretty fast

• by Soleil Robins

When I am trying to fight off a cold I like to suck on Zand Elderberry Zinc Herbal Lozenges. They provide my body with zinc which helps fight off the cold and it contains natural herbal extract in it that help support my immune system. Best of all I love the sweet berry flavor of them because they taste like a

hard piece of candy.

The best time I find to suck on the Zand Elderberry Zinc Herbal Lozenges is right when you feel I cold come on I think. The reason why is sometimes they can help prevent them from coming on stronger. The way you take them is by simply unwrapping them from the wrapper and popping them into your mouth. Than you simply suck on them until they are gone. One lozenge usually takes 15 minutes to completely dissolve in your mouth which is nice for when your really coughing. I know sometimes once I am done sucking on one I place another in my mouth when I am coughing like crazy and my throat is sore.

I would definitely ...

• Zand Elderberry Zinc Herbal Lozenges
      recommend the Zand Elderberry Zinc Herbal Lozenges to anyone who is looking for a natural way to relieve cold symptoms. The store I got my Zand Elderberry Zinc Herbal Lozenges from was my local herbal store. You can get yours from your local herbal store as well. The price I paid for my package of herbal lozenges was $2. I would
      recommend picking up 2 packages of lozenges if you have a really bad cold because you will end up going through them pretty fast.

Anyways, I do hope you can ease away your cold symptoms with the Zand Elderberry Zinc Herbal Lozenges. I do hope you like them as much as I do as well. I hope you all feel much better soon.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2626051109961031/k2311a0526/5.26.10