Centrum Silver Multivitamin and Mineral Chewables  » Medicine  »
  • The Centrum Silver Multivitamin and Multimineral Chewable Tablets come in a delicious orange berry flavor I really nice
  • These vitamins say they are for people over the age of 50, but I am 24 and I think they work perfectly for me for a daily vitamin
  • I know these multivitamins tend to upset mine, but if I eat food before I take it I am fine

• by Soleil Robins

I need to take a daily vitamin each day to keep my body healthy, but I hate swallowing vitamins in pill form. One of my favorite chewable adult multivitamin to take is Centrum Silver Multivitamin and Multimineral Chewable Tablets. They are much easier for me to take because they are chewable and I do not need

water with it.

The Centrum Silver Multivitamin and Multimineral Chewable Tablets come in a delicious orange berry flavor I really nice. They take me back to the chewable Flintstone vitamins when I was a kid. This vitamins contain everything my body needs for vitamins and minerals. These vitamins say they are for people over the age of 50, but I am 24 and I think they work perfectly for me for a daily vitamin. However, you will want to take them with some food such as yogurt because they can upset your tummy a little bit. I know these multivitamins tend to upset mine, but if I eat food before I take ...

• Centrum Silver Multivitamin and Mineral Chewables
      it I am fine.

Anyways, the store I got the is Centrum Silver Multivitamin and Multimineral Chewable Tablets at was my local Rite Aid Drugstore for $12 for 60 chewable tablets which last me 2 months. The other stores I have seen the at were Walgreens, CVS, Walmart, and online at Drugstore.com.

I do hope this

helps some of you out there looking for a chewable multivitamin that is easier for you to take. I hope the is Centrum Silver Multivitamin and Multimineral Chewable Tablets work well at keeping you healthy and providing you with the vitamins and minerals you need. I know they work well for me and I will continue to use them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2626051109931031/k2311a0526/5.26.10