Pet Gear 1 Go2- Escort - Pet traveling bag
  • I am very happy that I found this dog traveling bag and so is my chihuahua Skippy
  • I like all of the different functions because just using it as a shoulder bag really tires you out and it will get heavy
  • One of the reasons I bought this bag was because of the color
  • I recommend it to anyone looking for a decent pet carrier

• by Gina Gott

I am very happy that I found this dog traveling bag and so is my chihuahua Skippy. I use it whenever I take my dog on a trip with us. It is great and really comes in handy!

You can use the bag in so many ways.

You can use it as a shoulder carrier , backpack , or

even as a rolling bag. It is even airplane friendly.

I like all of the different functions because just using it as a shoulder bag really tires you out and it will get heavy. This is the perfect bag to use when you are taking your dog with you on vacation.

It is very comfortable for them. My chihuahua didn’t like going in it at first , but it didn’t take him to long to get use to it .

Now he can’t wait to go out in it. It has a place on the side for your pet to see out of.

It also has pockets on the front and side. I use them to carry ...

• Pet Gear 1 Go2- Escort - Pet traveling bag
      leashes , treats , grooming supplies , or whatever else I can think of.

It is a super pet bag!

One of the reasons I bought this bag was because of the color! It is bright pink and has a cute paw print on the front of it. It’s very stylish.

I found this bag at Walmart. It was

a little expensive at $60 , but good quality and will last for a long time.

It will hold up to a 15lb dog . If you love taking your pet with you on trips , then this is a good bag that you will enjoy.

I recommend it to anyone looking for a decent pet carrier. I use it all the time and still love it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2926051109760931/k2311a0526/5.26.10