Poison - Perfume
  • I love perfumes of all different scents , but this one was way to strong for me
  • This is a very loud and bold perfume that will get you noticed for certain

• by Gina Gott

This perfume was given to me by a friend. I love perfumes of all different scents , but this one was way to strong for me! I sprayed just a small dab on each wrist to try it out and I felt like I had sprayed my entire body in it. The smell just crept up on me.

It was just to much!

It stayed on me too. This is a very

strong and lasting scent.

It smells like spices , honey , and berries. It is almost a sickening sweet smell that left me with a bad taste in my mouth.

I actually did get a compliment while wearing it , but I still am not a big fan of it personally. It reminds me of those heavy perfumes that give you a headache if you spray to much on.

I am so ...

• thankful that I just sprayed my wrists! That was enough for me!

This perfume is well liked by alot of people though. It is fairly popular and has been around for a long time.

If you are looking for a very strong and womanly scent then you would probabley like this one. You can find it at many places from department stores to Walgreens for around $35 for a 1 oz bottle.

The bottle should last you a very long time too , because trust me you will not need to spray much on you and it will last all day and into the night. Don’t let me scare you away from giving it a try.

It is not for every woman , but try it and you might find that you like it. This is a very loud and bold perfume that will get you noticed for certain.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5626051109750931/k2311a0526/5.26.10