Smart-Pak multi-vitamin package  » Health  »
  • I found Smart-Pak multivitamin package, and it was pretty expensive as some of these vitamins can be, at $30, thereabouts, for a month supply
  • I was beginning to experience a dramatic increase in my energy levels, and I didn't have that droopy-eyelid feeling throughout the whole day

• by Anasuya

I’ve found myself in a situation in which I’m suddenly almost addicted to the idea of taking a daily multi-vitamin. I started out taking One A Day, but they were so expensive, and I wasn’t really experiencing any more of a benefit from it than I would from the much cheaper Flinstones Vitamins (which, hello, taste WAY better and are chewable and cute, and who wouldn’t like that?), and so I started to check out a few health food stores and GNC type stores in my town to find a good multi-vitamin to take. I’m not a particularly active person, except when I’m at work, and I sometimes go through these bouts of feeling rather UN-energetic.

I would say, if I didn’t know myself better, that it borders on depression, but what

it really borders on is the fact I eat junk and don’t touch fresh fruit and vegetables until I can buy it affordably at a local fruist stand during the summer and fall months. So, when winter is winding down and spring is starting, I tend to feel some post-winter blues, and nothing seems to shake it but time.

I was hoping a good vitamin would help balance my body a bit and kick start my energy levels.

I found Smart-Pak multivitamin package, and it was pretty expensive as some of these vitamins can be, at $30, thereabouts, for a month supply.

It has all the B vitamins in it, and calcium, which I largely lack because of my lactose intolerance, and lots of folic acid, which almost acts as sunshine in ...

• a pill. They come in individual packets, so it’s easy to pack a few in your purse.

Each packet has two tablets and one capsule, so the $26 or so dollars really isn’t all that bad, especially considering the convenience of being able to carry the packets with you to work or wherever, verses having to take a bottle with you (at which point, you’re likely to forget about it). I took the tablets and, of all the two dozen multivitamins I’ve tried in the last three years, this one is one of my favorites.

I felt IMMENSELY better after about two weeks, which made it one of the fastest working vitamins I’ve used thus far. I was beginning to experience a dramatic increase in my energy levels, and I didn’t have

that droopy-eyelid feeling throughout the whole day.

Even if I didn’t sleep well, which is a pretty typical occurance for me, I still felt like I was sleeping well in the end. And, after three weeks, my sleep schedule was actually starting to balance out and solidify and I was getting the right amount of sleep and not having nearly as much trouble falling asleep as I used to in the past.

It’s an excellent multi-vitamin, and only a few dollars more expensive than One A Day, but this is safe for the whole family to take (though you might want to pay attention to possible allergies because there are a ton of natural ingredients in it that may not be suitable for those with allergies). Excellent product.

One of five I’m considering re-purchasing again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3426051109660931/k2311a0526/5.26.10