Biotin weighloss supplement  » Health  »
  • There is nothing BUT biotin in this product by New Vitality and only cost $7 a bottle for a month supply, which is BY FAR the cheapest of the weight loss supplements I had tried during that long six month period

• by Anasuya

Sadly, I can easily say that I’ve tried more than most people to lose weight and just put myself on the path to a healthier lifestyle. I had, five years ago, lost a good amount of weight, almost 60 pounds, just by eating right.

But, after five months, my weight loss tapered off to nothing, and I was consistently flat-lining as far as my loss went, though I still had plenty far to go to reach my goal.

I was exercising daily already, so I stepped up the exercise, and still didn’t see any results.

I was getting highly discouraged, and those chocolate brownies and reeses peanut butter cups were looking

might tastey, and looking tastier every day.

A good two months went by with only losing one pound, and I was tired of hearing people tell me that I’d just hit a plateau and needed to give my body time to adjust.

And that’s why I initially searched for some sort of supplement to help boost my metabolism and speed up the weight loss process.

But, it was important to me that I find something totally natural and healthy, and that’s when I ran across Biotin.

Biotin is basically a B vitamin that helps assist in the role of metabolizing proteins and fats and carbohydrates.

There is nothing BUT biotin in ...

• this product by New Vitality and only cost $7 a bottle for a month supply, which is BY FAR the cheapest of the weight loss supplements I had tried during that long six month period.

I followed the directions and took my biotin on a daily basis, basically before meals to help metabolize the food better, and, after about three weeks, I was finally beginning to see the results, though it was still slow-going.

I had lost two pounds in that third week, by continuing my exercise regime, and watching what I ate, and another two pounds the week after.

This may not seem like a lot to most people, but

when you struggle with weight your entire life, and feel like you’re finally getting somewhere only to have the door slammed in your face with a supposed “plateau”, any weight loss after two months of nothing, seems like a huge accomplishment, and it managed to get me remotivated, and I ended up ramping up my exercise regime as a result.

All I needed this product for was a nice boost to get me motivated, so I can start seeing the results of my hard work again, even if it was only 1 to 3 pounds at a time.

It’s worth the $7 a bottle and far more beneficial for you than slimfast or similar nutrition drinks.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3426051109580931/k2311a0526/5.26.10