Vein Matrix supplement  » Health  »
  • And it's not that I really noticed a difference in the way I felt or looked
  • No such problem existed after taking this product
  • It was a great product, though I chose to not continue taking it because of its cost, at $35 for a month supply

• by Anasuya

So, I’m not exactly afraid of needles by any stretch of the imagination, but they aren’t a good friend to me either. I don’t cringe when some poor nurse gets the job of poking me, but usually THEY do. I have awful veins.

It’s almost impossible to find a vein when they need to draw blood. The last time I was at my doctor’s office and had to have blood drawn, I was stuck FIVE TIMES, in the arm, the wrist, the hand, on BOTH arms, mind you, before a second nurse was called in to give it a shot.

Like I said, I’m not exactly afraid of needles, but no one wants to be stuck seven times

and then have a nurse tell you they might need to draw blood from a vein in my foot. That’s where I drew the line.

I actually left my doctors office that day not getting any bloodwork done, though it was needed. I drink a lot of water, so it’s not dehydration at work for me, but I am overweight and a lot of nurses try to lay that on my feet because they can’t find a vein.

This is the main reason the Vein Matrix supplement appealed to me, because it was supposed to increase vein health, increase cardiovascular health in general, produce collagen, and strength blood circulation. Basically it’s just a multi-vitamin full of natural extracts ...

• like Butcher’s Broom and Horse Chestnut, and I don’t know WHY it works, but I have to say that it actually does.

I took a one month supply, drinking a load of water (as per usual) and taking it as directed. And it’s not that I really noticed a difference in the way I felt or looked.

It’s not like veins suddenly started popping out all over my body, making the nurses jobs suddenly easier than they’ve ever been. But sure enough, the next time I needed bloodwork done, I was poked and prodded only once and they were able to draw three full vials of blood.

Usually, even when they managed to find a vein in the

past, they were lucky to get a full vial, much less the amount they actually needed to do all their testing. No such problem existed after taking this product.

And there’s nothing bad for you or chemically altered at all. Totally natural, which makes me feel better.

I know it’s a safe product to take. Bascially, because my blood circulation had improved (and I don’t know how it worked), it made blood work a painless process and my doctor said all my other tests looked fantastic, with a great cholesterol and blood pressure reading, despite my weight.

It was a great product, though I chose to not continue taking it because of its cost, at $35 for a month supply.

Vein Matrix supplement

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3426051109550931/k2311a0526/5.26.10