Brain Factor vitamin supplements  » Health  »
  • I thought perhaps it had something to do with some pesky headaches I was experiencing on a constant basis, and went to be checked out by my doctor, having MRIs and CT scans done, and everything came back totally normal
  • For putting me at ease, I'd definitely recommend it to others

• by Anasuya

About two years ago, I started to notice a rather alarming occurance in my life. I would be sitting and writing on of my stories or poems, or working on a project, and suddenly my mind would start to wander, and I was left, minutes later, wondering what I was supposed to be doing. I’d have to shake it off, mentally re-group and sometimes start from scratch because I was so easily losing my train of thought.

I thought perhaps it had something to do with some pesky headaches I was experiencing on a constant basis, and went to be checked out by my doctor, having MRIs and CT scans done, and everything came back totally normal.

It’s a fear because brain anuerisms occur in my family history, so my doctor was rightfully concerned.

But, when the tests came back normal, she really just recommended I watch my diet, and stay away from caffience and sugar in general and just try to get out of the house more often. This was one of a series of problems I experienced that set me on a path to find a good multi-vitamin.

Brain Factor vitamin supplement was one of the first five products that I tried.

It appealed ot me becuase it was supposedly specifically formualted to promote healthy brain function, improve thinking and the ability to learn, and also (perhaps most importantly) improve mood.

I ...

• was beginning to worry that maybe a slight case of depression was setting in, at which point I’d much rather deal with it naturally than doping myself up with anti-depressants. It has a lot of Bakoba and Ginko extract, and that pretty much makes up a majority of the ingredients used in these supplements.

I’ve read a lot of good things about Ginko and its supposed benefits, so was eager to test out the results for myself. After about three weeks, I did notice an increase in mental function.

I no longer found my thoughts wandering at the drop of a hat, and my ability to stay focused and on track was increased considerably. This supplement didn’t

really enhance my mood, as far as I noticed, but being able to concentrate made me feel better all by itself, so perhaps the mood enhancement is just a pleasant side effect of how the supplement really works.

Ultimately, I wanted to search out a multivitamin that would promote all-over health, and not necessarily focus on brain function, so I moved on to another product when I finished this one. But I can happily say that it worked pretty well and I WAS feeling better by the time I finished it, and didn’t have to worry about health problems associated with the brain, which have plagued my family for generations.

For putting me at ease, I’d definitely recommend it to others.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3426051109520931/k2311a0526/5.26.10