Too Faced Beauty in a Box: The Nude Revue  » Cosmetics  »
  • When I saw this makeup kit I just knew that I had to have it, especially since it was a nude makeup kit and I love nude and light colors so I thought that I would really love this makeup kit
  • To start off I really love the mascara, Lash Injection in Pitch Black, I absolutely love this mascara, I also tried this mascara in 'Hot Chocolate' in another makeup set by Too Faced and although it gave me the same results, I didn't like the brown color and liked that this set came with a black Lash Injection mascara
  • I like the shade of pink with the 2 shades of brown bronzer, I love the color on my cheeks, it's one of my favorite bronzers from any cosmetic line
  • It doesn't feel greasy, oily or heavy on my eyes and it doesn't interfere with how my eye shadow goes on my eyes, This is definitely one of my favorite eye shadow primers
  • This set also comes with a face primer that I don't really use, I rather not use face primers at all unless I know that I'm going to be out let and I wear it to stop my mineral powder foundation from getting dry but other than that my mineral powder foundation can last on it's on

• by JCandyce

This is one of my favorite makeup kits by Too Faced! When I saw this makeup kit I just knew that I had to have it, especially since it was a nude makeup kit and I love nude and light colors so I thought that I would really love this makeup kit. Turns out, I was right.

I really do love this kit.

To start off I really love the mascara, Lash Injection in Pitch Black, I absolutely love this mascara, I also tried this mascara in ‘Hot Chocolate’ in another makeup set by Too Faced and although it gave me the same results, I didn’t like the brown color and liked that this set came with a black Lash Injection mascara.

This mascara makes my eyelashes look great, it

adds length and volume to my lashes, it makes me look like I’m wearing false eyelashes and I’m not, and I love that look.

It also adds fullness without weighing them down and getting clumpy.

This makeup set also comes with one of my favorite bronzers by Too Faced which is the Pink Leopard bronzer, which adds a nice glow to my cheeks without being too dark.

I like the shade of pink with the 2 shades of brown bronzer, I love the color on my cheeks, it’s one of my favorite bronzers from any cosmetic line.

This makeup set also comes with another favorite of mine which is the Shadow Insurance Primer, which most of the time I have really good eye shadows and they last for a long ...

• time by themselves but I do have a few eye shadows that I love that don’t stay as long and this eye shadow primer extends their staying power and I love it.

It doesn’t feel greasy, oily or heavy on my eyes and it doesn’t interfere with how my eye shadow goes on my eyes, This is definitely one of my favorite eye shadow primers.

This makeup set also comes with a lipstick in the shade of Center Fold What, which I thought would look a little too dark on me, and it does unless I only add a little.

So when I wear this I only wear a little and then apply a nude gloss over it and it looks perfect, the lipstick stayed on without fading for about

4 hours and it didn’t fade into an unappealing color.

This set also comes with a face primer that I don’t really use, I rather not use face primers at all unless I know that I’m going to be out let and I wear it to stop my mineral powder foundation from getting dry but other than that my mineral powder foundation can last on it’s on.

Overall I love this makeup set by Too Faced, I would definitely recommend it to anyone, especially a lot of makeup sets by Too Faced.

This is a great value for what you get, they’re sample sizes but you get quite a few products to try, so if you love them then you can buy the full sizes and know for sure that you’re going to love them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126051109350931/k2311a0526/5.26.10