Too Faced Wild Thing Set  » Cosmetics  »
  • I really love products by Too Faced, especially their makeup sets that they have
  • The only problem that I had with the mascara in this set is that it's a brown 'Hot Chocolate' mascara instead of a basic dark black that I normally wear but other than that it made my lashes look great, but it doesn't really make my eyes pop being that the color is brown on my lashes
  • This makeup set also comes with a Chocolate Soleil Bronzer and a candle light highlighter, when I first saw this I thought the highlighter would be good but I thought the bronzer would be too dark for my Fair to medium skin tone and thought it would make me look too dark
  • Overall this is a pretty good makeup set, I just wished that I would have realized that the mascara wasn't black before I bought it but it's still a nice mascara otherwise and I will definitely be buying the full size of this mascara in black

• by JCandyce

I really love products by Too Faced, especially their makeup sets that they have. This is a really good makeup set by Too Faced, not my favorite but it’s a good makeup set.

This makeup set comes with sample sizes of a few products and they all come in a pretty leopard clutch that has the pretty Too Faced logo in pink in a little pretty font right on the front.

I really liked the mascara that came in this makeup set, Lash Injection pinpoint, the mascara brush was a little small but it worked better than most mascaras that I’ve tried that comes with a smaller brush.

The only problem that I had with the mascara in this set is that it’s a brown

‘Hot Chocolate’ mascara instead of a basic dark black that I normally wear but other than that it made my lashes look great, but it doesn’t really make my eyes pop being that the color is brown on my lashes.

My lashes look great, just like I’m wearing false eyelashes but the color doesn’t stand out, this would have been great if the color would have been black.

This makeup set also comes with a Chocolate Soleil Bronzer and a candle light highlighter, when I first saw this I thought the highlighter would be good but I thought the bronzer would be too dark for my Fair to medium skin tone and thought it would make me look too dark.

When I tried it on ...

• though the color didn’t go on as dark as I thought, it was still a little too dark but I blended in some of the highlighter on top and that lightened it a bit and it was a nice color and added a nice glow to my skin and I really liked it.

The highlighter doesn’t really have any shimmer to it, neither does the bronzer, so layering wont put too much shimmer on your skin, it’s more matte and no shimmer so it’s great for layering and the color lasts for a decent amount of time, it’s not water proof so it washes off easily, so it’s not good to wear this if you plan on going to the beach or the swimming pool.

This set also comes with the Snow Bunny Lip gloss which I’ve tried in another set before, although I’m not a big fan of the shade, it is a very nice lip gloss, it’s a little sticky though but it lasts for a long time.

Overall this is a pretty good makeup set, I just wished that I would have realized that the mascara wasn’t black before I bought it but it’s still a nice mascara otherwise and I will definitely be buying the full size of this mascara in black.

This is great makeup set if you want a bronze look.

If you want products that comes in black, like the mascara then you might want to get another set, Too Faced has great many great makeup sets.

Too Faced Wild Thing Set

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126051109340931/k2311a0526/5.26.10