Sephora Favorites Lash Stash Mascara samples  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought this because it came with 10 mascaras, I really wanted to try some of these mascars and this sample set came with sample sizes of mascaras, and I really loved this because I got to try out a lot of mascaras to see if I even liked them before I bought the full size and possibly didn't like them
  • It had such a big brush that went through my lashes perfectly and didn't cause any clumping at all on my lashes, I really loved how my lashes turned out, they were full, lengthy and had tons of volume that didn't fall out through the day, this mascara was definitely my favorite in the whole set
  • This mascara set also comes with Tarte 4 day Stay Lash Stain, this I think was the worst in the set, it didn't add length, volume or fullness to my lashes, it's basically just for color and it makes a very natural look

• by JCandyce

I bought this because it came with 10 mascaras, I really wanted to try some of these mascars and this sample set came with sample sizes of mascaras, and I really loved this because I got to try out a lot of mascaras to see if I even liked them before I bought the full size and possibly didn’t like them. This mascara sample set came with Benefit A Little Bit Badgal Lash Mascara, I tried the original Badgal mascara but not this one, and I really loved this mascara, I loved it even before I used it.

It had such a big brush that went through my lashes perfectly and didn’t cause any clumping at all on my lashes, I really loved how my lashes turned out, they were full, lengthy

and had tons of volume that didn’t fall out through the day, this mascara was definitely my favorite in the whole set.

This mascara set also comes with SmashBox Lash DNA, this one had been one that I really had to try but it really didn’t give me the results that I was looking for and it was a bit smudgy, and took a long time to dry.

It did add a lot of length but just not a lot of fullness.

This mascara set also comes with Laura Mercier Thickening and Building mascara, which didn’t do like the name said, it gave me a lot of length but it did nothing to thicken my lashes, it stayed for a long time though, but I would have preferred thicker lashes with that ...

• kind of length.

This mascara set also comes with Tarte 4 day Stay Lash Stain, this I think was the worst in the set, it didn’t add length, volume or fullness to my lashes, it’s basically just for color and it makes a very natural look.

This mascara set also comes with Cargo Lash Activator, this one gave my lashes a lot of fullness, not really that much length, but I really liked the fullness that it gave me, I really liked this one.

This mascara set also comes with Korres oil Strengthening, this is another one that really didn’t do anything for my lashes except add color and I didn’t notice my eyelashes get any stronger while using this.

This mascara set also comes with SuperNova which gave my lashes lots

of volume and length, I really liked this one, it also gave my lashes a lot of fullness too, it was a little smudgy though.

This mascara set also comes with Lash Stretcher, which is also another one that I really liked because it gave me a lot of length, not really that much fullness, but it made my lashes a little fuller and it gave my lashes lots of volume.

This mascara set also comes with Skyscraper by Urban Decay, this would definitely be my favorite behind Badgal.

Skyscraper gave me fullness, a lot of volume and length, the only thing was that it fell flat near the end of the day, but it lasted quite a while considering I had been out longer that day.

This mascara set is definitely worth it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126051109320931/k2311a0526/5.26.10