Urban Decay Stereophonic 24/7 set  » Cosmetics  »
  • I thought these were really pretty eye liners and really loved the gold glittery liquid eye liner, so I thought that I would buy it and give it a try
  • I liked that even though the base color for the glitter liquid liner was gold, it didn't go on gold, I think that would have looked weird, especially over the black eyeliner, so the fact that it went on clear was a good thing
  • I really love these eyeliner, these are the best creamy eyeliner pencils that I've used, no other pencil eyeliner has lasted as long as these do
  • The only thing I don't like about these are that they are on the creamy more then the matte side, even my cream eyeliner is more matte than this, so this aren't great for just work or anything like that, but work great if you're going out at night
  • Overall this is a great set and I would definitely buy these again, I would recommend this eyeliner set to anyone

• by JCandyce

I thought these were really pretty eye liners and really loved the gold glittery liquid eye liner, so I thought that I would buy it and give it a try. These went on my eyes just like a cream eyeliner, and I really liked cream eyeliners because they went on smoothly, they are true to color and they last a very long time, and that’s just what these pencil eye liners did too, and I don’t really find eyeliner pencils that can do that.

I really liked the color selection that came in this kit, black, silver, plum and gold.

I really liked the black, of course that’s the main color I wear for eyeliner, and the silver and the gold, I didn’t really

like the plum all that much.

I would line my eyes eyes with the black and then either put a little of the silver or a little bit of the gold in the inner corners of my eyes, it was really pretty, especially the black and silver paired together.

It doesn’t say that these are water proof but they don’t come of easily with a regular cleanser, they barely even want to come off with makeup remover, which is just like my water proof eyeliner and my water proof mascara, but after a few swipes it eventually came off, so I would say that these eye liner pencils have great staying power.

This also came with a glitter liquid liner that was gold but ...

• it went on clear for the most part.

I applied some of this glitter eyeliner over the black eyeliner when it dried on my eye lid and it gave a nice sparkle to my eyes and really made my eyes stand out.

None of the glitter got in my eye or moved anywhere, so it stayed put exactly where I put it.

That too needed makeup remover to take it completely off, so that also has great staying power.

I liked that even though the base color for the glitter liquid liner was gold, it didn’t go on gold, I think that would have looked weird, especially over the black eyeliner, so the fact that it went on clear was a good thing.

I

really love these eyeliner, these are the best creamy eyeliner pencils that I’ve used, no other pencil eyeliner has lasted as long as these do.

The only thing I don’t like about these are that they are on the creamy more then the matte side, even my cream eyeliner is more matte than this, so this aren’t great for just work or anything like that, but work great if you’re going out at night.

Overall this is a great set and I would definitely buy these again, I would recommend this eyeliner set to anyone.

I’m even going to try some more of Urban Decay’s glitter eyeliners, this was teh first time that I’ve tried one and since it worked really well, I want to try others now.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126051109310931/k2311a0526/5.26.10