Burt’s Bees Essential Body Kit  » Cosmetics  »
  • I've tried another set by Burt's Bess and didn't like it as much as I like this one
  • I must say that this is a very good set by Burt's Bees, I wasn't that impressed with another one I bought but I really do like this one
  • The smell is great, I love the peppermint, it's kinda strong but not strong enough that it irritates my sinuses and it's not too overpowering
  • The smell isn't that big of a problem because I can't smells it that much when it's on my lips anyway and it's actually soften my lips, it doesn't stay on very long but while it does, it does make my lips soft
  • Overall even though I don't like some of the smells that these products are, these are very good quality products that work really well and like I said before the smells aren't really too over empowering so even If I don't like the smell it doesn't really bother me

• by JCandyce

I’ve tried another set by Burt’s Bess and didn’t like it as much as I like this one. I’m liking this line more and more the more that I try it. I must say that this is a very good set by Burt’s Bees, I wasn’t that impressed with another one I bought but I really do like this one.

This set comes with a peppermint foot lotion, which I absolutely love. The smell is great, I love the peppermint, it’s kinda strong but not strong enough that it irritates my sinuses and it’s not too overpowering.

It feels great on my feet, it has a cooling sensation when I massage it on my feet, it’s nice and creamy and makes my feet very smooth and soft and doesn’t feel

sticky on my feet at all. This set also comes with Lemon Butter Cuticle cream, I’m not that into the smell of this but it makes my fingers soft and heal my cuticles, I just have to remember not to smell my hands or anything, the smell isn’t that bad though, especially after its had some time to fade.

But it doesn’t make my fingers oil or greasy so besides the smell it’s a really good cuticle cream. This set also came with honey lip balm, I’m also not a big fan of this smell either but when I have it on my lips I can’t really smell it and when I lick my lips or press my lips together and some of it gets in the mouth, it taste ...

• okay, I like the taste way more than I like the smell.

The smell isn’t that big of a problem because I can’t smells it that much when it’s on my lips anyway and it’s actually soften my lips, it doesn’t stay on very long but while it does, it does make my lips soft. This set also comes with a hand salve which has a very nice smell, and it doesn’t make my hands greasy or sticky and my hands stay smooth way after this has faded off.

I can’t take some lotions because they make my hands sticky and I have to wash my hands a few minutes later because I don’t like the feeling that they left on my hands but this one doesn’t do that. This

set also comes with a banana hand cream, which I also really love.

I love bananas in real life and I love the smell of this banana lotion and this too also makes my hands very smooth and soft. Overall even though I don’t like some of the smells that these products are, these are very good quality products that work really well and like I said before the smells aren’t really too over empowering so even If I don’t like the smell it doesn’t really bother me.

I would recommend this set to anyone. Even though it has smells that don’t appeal to me I give this Essential Body Kit by Burt’s Bees a 10 because the quality of the products is great and they really work, and that itself over empowers the smell.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126051109290931/k2311a0526/5.26.10