Aqua Globes - automatic plant watering globe
  • I love flowers and plants , but I have a brown thumb when it comes to taking care of them

• by Gina Gott

I love flowers and plants , but I have a brown thumb when it comes to taking care of them. I always forget to water them everyday and they never last long with me. A friend of mine bought me the Aqua Globe set for my birthday

along with some roses , and I can’t tell you how much it has helped me.

The Aqua Globes are pretty hand blown glass globes that will automatically water your flowers and plants for 2 weeks. They actually work too.

I think this is the neatest invention. /> All you have to do is fill the globe up and put it down into the soil of your flowers.

It will know when the soil is dry and will water it for you. It is very simple and easy.

The globes are actually very pretty too.

• Aqua Globes - automatic plant watering globe
      They look like some kind of colorful decoration you added to the flowers.

My friend got the set off of a tv commercial . She paid $15 for a set of 4.

I use each one of them and I am thinking about ordering another set and

getting some more flowers. This is a really useful item and makes sure you don’t forget to water your flowers and also that you don’t over water them.

I recommend this set to everyone. It is so simple and pretty , and will make even someone like me look like an expert gardener.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4626051109250831/k2311a0526/5.26.10