MindfieldOnline.com  » Web sites  »
1.5
  • But since they frequently wait until I have answered most of the questions to let me know I didn't qualify, I strongly recommend you don't waste your time on them

• by CoffeeBreak

Mindfield Online is a survey company I have been signed up with for quite a few years. Years ago I had gotten exclusive products to test like body lotion and perfume.

Over the years, Mindfield Online has seemed to go downhill, however.

They now send out surveys for companies that are impossible to qualify for.

Mindfiled

does not give any compensation for taking half of a lengthy survey and then disqualifying.

Many times I have gotten through answering many questions for a survey only to get a screen saying I have disqualified and won’t receive compensation.

Once I actually finished a survey giving all my personal information to receive a product to test… only ...

• to get that dreaded screen telling me I didn’t qualify.

For the reasons listed above, I do not think Mindfield is worth your time.

I have received a few checks from them, which always arive on time, but it takes forever to earn anything.

You never know whether or not you will get paid for taking a survey until

you actually get the screen saying you completed it– which is rare.

Mindfield is a survey company that does pay when points have been credited to your account.

But since they frequently wait until I have answered most of the questions to let me know I didn’t qualify, I strongly recommend you don’t waste your time on them.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2026051109180831/k2311a0526/5.26.10