Google Mail (Gmail.com / mail.google.com)
  • Gmail has all sorts of neat applications that I use almost every day, like previewing youtube videos right in my inbox and in my email without having to click a link, open a new window, etc. It also has apps within the chat system for file sharing, image sharing, and my absolute favorite

• by GID

A-plus-plus-plus rating! I have been using, and loving, Gmail for about five years now. It has EVERYTHING I could possibly want in (an) email software/program. I can send and receive email from any of my other email addresses (including my hotmail, yahoo, and other gmail accounts), chat real-time with my friends in my

inbox with lightning speed, and leave messages in the ‘front page’ of my friends inboxes, create filters, forward filters, folders, and use apps in turn with my inbox and email account.

Gmail has all sorts of neat applications that I use almost every day, like previewing youtube videos right in my inbox and in my email without having to click a link, open a new window, etc. It also has apps within the chat system for file sharing, image sharing, and my absolute favorite; voice chat.

I am an avid user of google Voice, used within google Chat, right there in your inbox! I can call my friends ...

• Google Mail (Gmail.com /  mail.google.com)
      if they’re online, leave voice messages for them in their gmail accounts if they’re not. The only thing this feature is missing is the ability to call home and cell phones like Skype is capable of doing. Fortunately, unlike Skype, I have never gotten any spyware, adware, or viruses from using Google Chat/Voice. I
      often sit in my inbox reading emails for business and pleasure while chatting using the voice feature with friends from all over the world, entirely for free.

Gmail offers the absolute best service as far as I’m concerned, and I won’t be switching to any other services anytime soon. Go Google, or go home!

CHARUMATHI M.C says :

I have been using gmail for more than six years.Its one of the most promising and useful apps.And acts as a basic application to connect with almost every apps emerging today.Its performance is also consistent althrough these years.So became one of the essential things in todays smart world.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2026051109170831/k2311a0526/5.26.10