Coleman Quickpump II  » General  »

• by GID

I have a Coleman quick pump II for my inflatable air mattresses, and I have mixed feelings about it. I got it for household use, for when I have company visiting or staying with me, etc. It runs on 4 D size batteries, and they hold out for quite a while as long as you don’t use it too much too often for too long.

I got it from a friend who paid about twenty dollars for it at Walmart a couple of years ago.

I suppose it would be an alright product if you were going camping and could not take any plug-in electrical equipment, but being powered by D batteries, this thing doesn’t have much horse power. It is relatively light if you were going to take it mobile,

• adding about a pound and a half, plus any extra batteries you’d like to take along (depends on the length of your trip, I guess!). It takes an average of about eight minutes to blow up a single double size air mattress, and about half as long to deflate each of them.

It isn’t as loud as an electric plug-in pump, quite the contrary as

it is incredibly quiet; but the lack of power is disappointing for the price paid (even if you didn’t pay for it originally!). It’d get the job done, but if you like a hard highly inflated air mattress, then this isn’t going to get it done for you, the mattress stays fairly soft, as the pump isn’t powerful enough to fill it one hundred percent.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 126051109160831/k2311a0526/5.26.10