Romance by Ralph Lauren - Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I love things that smell good - Candles , shampoos , and especially perfumes
  • When I see the Ralph Lauren name I think of quality and that is exactly what you get when you try Romance
  • I bought a 1.7 oz bottle for around $50.00
  • I enjoy shopping around the holidays when everything is on sale and then stocking up on the perfumes I really like
  • I recommend it to any woman wanting to bring a little romance into her life

• by Gina Gott

I love things that smell good - Candles , shampoos , and especially perfumes! Ralph Lauren Romance is a scent that I wear pretty often. Spraying this perfume on will make head turns!

It is a beautiful mix of rose , freesia , and tangerine. It also has a hint of violet and chamomile in

it as well.

The smell is truely intoxicating. I always get compliments when I wear it out.

When I see the Ralph Lauren name I think of quality and that is exactly what you get when you try Romance. It is a wonderful quality perfume that is a little expensive , but worth it.

You can ...

• find this perfume everywhere. They sell it at department stores , drug stores , and even Walmart.

Walmart and Walgreens are the cheapest places to get it. I bought a 1.

7 oz bottle for around $50. You can sometimes find it on sale for a lot less.

I enjoy shopping around the holidays when everything is

on sale and then stocking up on the perfumes I really like. This is a fun perfume to wear and it always makes me feel sexy! This scent is powerful and lasts for hours without needing a touch up.

I recommend it to any woman wanting to bring a little romance into her life. This perfume will do it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5626051109000831/k2311a0526/5.26.10