Victoria’s Secret Love Spell vs Berry Kiss Nourishing Bath & Shower Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • I admit that I initially bought Berry Kiss because of it's color - purple and I'm glad I did

• by Kryztilia

I’m from Singapore and do not have the privilege to get body mists, perfumes, etc or test out the fragrances by Victoria’s Secret so it was not easy trying to find which fragrance to buy but I took the plunge and decided to try out the Bath & Shower Creams from their Secret Garden collection in

the scents Love Spell, and Berry Kiss.

I tried them and they’re both really sweet smelling! I find that the scent from Berry Kiss stays on longer than Love Spell scent.

I admit that I initially bought Berry Kiss because of it’s color - purple and I’m glad I did. It smells really sweet and reminds me ...

• of raspberry praline chocolates. It’s smooth and the scent of rose is quite subtle.

Love spell has a more fruity scent, mostly from the peach (yummy!) and the cherry blossom. If you like sweet fruity and flowery scents, this is not to be missed!

After my shower, I can feel that my skin feels smoother. In

addition, I feel that the wash actually leaves my skin feeling really clean and fresh, unlike some other body washes I’ve used.

I am totally in love and plan to try out their body butter, body lotion and maybe even the shampoo and conditioner.

I’m thinking of trying out Delicate Petals or Sweet Daydream - they’re both under clearance for $3.99 only!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126051108980831/k2311a0526/5.26.10