Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II Photo Printer
2.5
  • I like tot ake pictures and I like to print them out on my printer
  • Well this review isn't about a printer I bought for myself, it's about my buyin git for my son
  • Well I noticed that he would use up my freaking ink on my printer which didn't do anything but make me mad
  • So I decided to take the time to actually sjop around for a printer
  • I think this was one of those exciting things my son went through

• by crystalowy

I’m sure you know how printers were back in the day. I mean I could buy a printer and not have to worry about usin gup the ink in a matter of a few weeks. Well now days I have to toworry about how much ink im using because everything is digital. I like tot ake pictures and I like to print them out on my printer. Well this review isn’t about a printer I bought for myself, it’s about my buyin git for my son. He is in college and whe nit comes to home work and assignments, most of the time he needs to print out some things. Well I noticed that he would use up my freaking ink on my printer which didn’t do anything but make me mad. So I decided to take the time to actually sjop around for a printer. I bought the Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II Photo Printer for like for $350. Now tha tis laot for a printer but there were things that I liked

about the Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II Photo Printer which made me buy it.

One of the things that I liked about the Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II Photo Printer is the size. my son stays on campus so he needed something that would allow him to not take up too much space. So whe it came to chooseing a printer, I needed something that would make sense. He also complained that the last one we bought him was a bit too big for his desk. Which in my mind I was like why don’t buy your own printer if you are going to complain about it. But you know hwo that goes with kdis, they just complain and spend your money all at the same time.

Anotehr thing that I liked about the Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II Photo Printer was that it was easy to use, I like that it was easy to use because my son may be smart but he isn’t techy at all. So I needed him to have something that ...

• wouldn’t keep him stumped for hours. The setup was simple, all he had to do was enter the Cd into the rom and set it up as simple as one two three. I lvoe it and I appreciate this feature as well.

If that isn’t enough lets talk about the printer time. It really doesn’t take long for my son to print his assignments. I believe that it took him less than five minutes to actually print like 200 pages. This was a hue upgrade when it came to his printer. I think this was one of those exciting things my son went through. He actually seemd grateful after using the Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II Photo Printer. i believe that it makes doing his work alot more easily.

Now there were things that my son found a bit irritating because I told him that he had to buy his own ink when it came to the printer. so he agreed but once he realized that it ate up to omuc hink, he had so much

to complain about. I was a bit shocked because I was expecting it to do just the opposite. I wasn’t really expecting it to actually take away all taht ink. He used it for about a week but once he got to the point where he was using too much ink, he got discouraged. So over the past month we have realized that the Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II Photo Printer uses up alot of ink. Which isn’t good. We would be better off actually buying a new printer every time we ran out of ink.

In the end my son decided to take the Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II Photo Printer back to the store and spend money on a cheaper printer that way he could take it back once he used up the ink. We have learned that buying a printer over buying buy ink makes so much more sense at times. Ink can be expensive and for a printer like the Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II Photo Printer,ink is nothing to play with.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1626051108750831/k2311a0526/5.26.10