Crocs Mammoth Casual Shoe Womens  » Clothes  »
2.0
  • But me being the type for woman that I am, I love to wear shoes and love for them to be comfortable at times to
  • Don't get me wrong, I enjoy heels and there comes a time when I need to throw some on when I get a chance
  • One of the shoes I like are the crocs and a nice pair of tennis shoes
  • I bought mine from K-mart, but the reason why I bought them from K mart was because they were cheaper there and there is nothing like having a cheap pair of shoes
  • I think that this is something every nurse or anyone who works on their feet, need

• by crystalowy

I’m not sure what type of woman you are or what type of woman you deal with.But me being the type for woman that I am, I love to wear shoes and love for them to be comfortable at times to. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy heels and there comes a time when I need to throw some on when I get a chance. But there also comes a time when I want something that is comfortable against my feet. One of the shoes I like are the crocs and a nice pair of tennis shoes. I just recently bought a pair of Crocs Mammoth Casual Shoe for like $40. Now you have to be careful where you buy your cros from. I bought mine from K-mart, but

the reason why I bought them from K mart was because they were cheaper there and there is nothing like having a cheap pair of shoes.

There were things that I loved about the Crocs Mammoth Casual Shoe and there were things that I didn’t like about them.I can be very critical about what I put on my feet. Since I have to be on my feet all day long, I need something that is going to give me some comfort. I think I get that from the Crocs Mammoth Casual Shoes in some way or another but I think that I don’t get it in some areas as well. Of course nothing is perfect so I Can’t complain about what I bought but at the same time I still look for more.

First of all the Crocs Mammoth Casual Shoe is very comfortable on the inside.The plush inside of the shoes is really soft against my feet. I mean they are so soft that I can wear them without actually having to put on socks. So that means comfort all the way. There are plush spots on the outside of the shoe as well to keep my feet from rubbing up against the outer lining of the shoe. I’ve had my share of messed up feet because of the outside lining. So that is a great aspect of this shoe.

Another thing that I liked about the Crocs Mammoth Casual Shoe was that even though I got the wrong size, which was a size bigger, it still ...

• Crocs Mammoth Casual Shoe Womens
      fit me perfectly. The only thing that I would change about the Crocs Mammoth Casual Shoe is the slipping. There was alot of slippage when it came to wearing this shoe. I don’t want to have to always worry about how my shoe is going to fit while I’m walking.

But I will say that this shoe is very breathable. My feet can breath and they don’t sweat at all while I’m wearing them. I think that is a plus because since it’s hot now, weather wise. I find that this is a great health aspect. I know my friends called me crazy when I told them this but believe me when I say that they went out and bought it for themselves once I told them about it.

One of the main things about this shoe is that even though it comes off as a work shoe, It can be worn with regular cloths which is a cute thing. I like a versatile shoe. I can wear this croc at work or outside the house on a daily run without it looking like a work shoe.

I would recommend the Crocs Mammoth Casual Shoe to anyone looking for something that would allow them to work better and comfortably. I think that this is something every nurse or anyone who works on their feet, need. It’s easy to wear and easy to find. It’s a great pair of shoes to have just to have around. I have bought myself at least three different pair. A great buy for what it’s worth.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5526051108720831/k2311a0526/5.26.10