L.L. Bean Personal Organizer
  • Secondly, they are just such a convenient way of storing jewelry, hair equipment, money, or small accessories
  • How much do these great little contraptions cost, and where can you get one
  • The best bet for purchasing one is to either order one through L
  • I think this bag has been a lifesaver and I find that I it is able to hold an incredible amount of little things that I would otherwise loose

• by cjaneb877
      It is handy, it is affordable, and yes, it is just plain old cool! L. L.

Bean’s 2006 Personal Organizer is quite fantastic, if you ask me! I personally love my own large unit because it can hang in my closet or on a door frame beautifully and store just about ten million things at once for me in an orderly and systematic manner.

Mine is acutally a sporty

and fun color of purple, but these catchy little bags are available in red, green, black, and blue as well.

They are the greatest organizers! Firstly, they hold up famously in the wash.

Secondly, they are just such a convenient way of storing jewelry, hair equipment, money, or small accessories! It is one of those items that you will rapidly become dependent upon and look back thinking ...

• to yourself that you can’t even imagine life without one! How much do these great little contraptions cost, and where can you get one? L.

L.

Bean outlets located at both Rehobath Beach, Delaware, and on the North Wilmington waterfront, do carry these great little bags.

However, finding them at those locations often limits you to colors and sizes.

The best bet for purchasing one is to either

order one through L.

L.

Bean’s infamous holiday catalog, or to go online to L.

Bean’s websight directly.

The prices will typically range from twenty to fourty dollars but is always dependent upon how large of a storage unit you are looking to purchase.

I think this bag has been a lifesaver and I find that I it is able to hold an incredible amount of little things that I would otherwise loose!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531312110870231/k2311a1213/12.13.06