SnoreStop 20 Chewable Tablets by Green Pharmaceuticals (USA)  » Medicine  »
  • I went straight to the pharmacy section and found myself one bottle of YSnore, but when I realized that this tiny bottle would cost me another Canadian $9, I started thinking
  • So the Zellers store won, I decided to experiment a bit
  • Besides, I thought, this is another homeopathic solution to the age-old problem of snoring
  • I think the only proof is if I were to turn on the cassette recorder while I slept, but that will be a lot of audio tapes, and I would have to keep changing them as they got filled with recording
  • However, my experience has been to chew it to get it over with and face the business of sleeping

• by RichieMogwai

Now who would have ever thought that you could take tablets to put a stop to the snoring at night? I never knew there was such a product until I ran out of my favorite, ultra-reliable YSnore one day. I searched the Zellers store pharmacy section for it, but alas, it was out of stock.

The lady at the pharmacy just told me that a young man just walked out with the last bottle. Now I still had my misgivings about taking tablets to stop snoring, so I left the Zellers store and went to Shopper’s Drug Mart, which is just a few doors away at the back of Surrey’s Central City Mall.

Canadian $9, I started thinking. Why not try the SnoreStop tablets? After all, it’s on sale for just $7.44.

At 20 tablets, one tablet per night, I thought it would probably be more cost effective. To date, I still have seven tablets left, which will last me for seven more nights. So the Zellers store won, I decided to experiment a bit.

But not without asking the pharmacist a few questions. She advised that I should not be taking this over-the-counter medication if I suffer from sleep apnea, which I’m not. Besides, I thought, this is another homeopathic solution to the age-old problem of snoring. And true enough, I could taste the herbs while I chew them before falling asleep.

The instructions at the back of the box did say that I should be able to skip ...

• taking a tablet if all works well, meaning if the snoring really stopped. But I have no real way of really finding out if it works or not. For sure, my roommate has not been complaining about my snoring.

Yet even that does not guarantee that the snoring has stopped. I think the only proof is if I were to turn on the cassette recorder while I slept, but that will be a lot of audio tapes, and I would have to keep changing them as they got filled with recording. The bottom-line: I would not be getting all the sleep I want, now would I?

I just have to trust that it’s working. Although on a few occasions since I have been taking this medication, I did catch myself snoring. That explains why I

have been making sure that I took one tablet as I lay in bed at night.

I have to admit, this is so much more convenient than YSnore. There is absolutely no need to spray anything down my nose. All I have to do is put the white pill in my mouth, and either chew it or let it dissolve slowly as I fall asleep. However, my experience has been to chew it to get it over with and face the business of sleeping. After all, I have to go to work tomorrow.

If you ask me, I am likely to buy another pack once I gulp the last tablet in this box. It’s really convenient, after all. I don’t have to worry about spilling anything, plus my roommate has not complained, so I’ll leave it at that.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2626051108690831/k2311a0526/5.26.10