Sephora Sun Safety Kit  » Cosmetics  »
  • It's all sample sizes but still I thought it would cost way more than $25.00, it didn't just comes with sun block too, there were a few extra products in there that came with SPF as well
  • I really love the eye cream, my eyes can get really dry and red, especially since I have allergies and my eyes can get really itchy
  • It wasn't the best eye cream at calming the itchiness down but this eye cream didn't make my eyes feel greasy or oily and it had SPF which is great since I normally don't apply sun block there and this makes it easier to protect my eyes from the sun with
  • I definitely have tried better self tanners than this

• by JCandyce

When I saw this kit I couldn’t believe that it was only $25 for has many products that it had in it. It’s all sample sizes but still I thought it would cost way more than $25, it didn’t just comes with sun block too, there were a few extra products in there that came with SPF as well. I really love the eye cream, my eyes can get really dry and red, especially since I have allergies and my eyes can get really itchy.

This is great at calming my eyes and soothing them and making the redness go away.

It wasn’t the best eye cream at calming the itchiness down but this eye cream didn’t make my eyes feel greasy or oily and it had SPF which is great since I normally don’t apply sun block there and this makes it easier to protect my eyes from the sun with.

This set also comes with a UV moisturizer that I don’t really care for, it made my skin greasy and oily and I definitely couldn’t apply this under makeup, it was very hard to blend and left a white residue on my skin, definitely not the best UV moisturizer that I’ve put on my face. This set also comes with All Day Defense Lotion in SPF 30, which I really love, unlike the face moisturizer, this goes on my body really nice and its easy to apply and doesn’t leave a greasy or oily feeling on my skin.

It also didn’t leave a white residue on my skin and didn’t make me feel sticky. It’s not water proof though so it does have to be reapplied when you get out of the water but I didn’t have any problems reapplying it, even when my sun block is water proof I always ...

• Sephora Sun Safety Kit
      apply it again when I get out of the water anyway.

This set also comes with a Tanning Mousse, which I didn’t really like at all, no matter what I did it always seems to go on streaky and it was very sticky and transferred to my clothes no matter how long that I let it dry. I definitely have tried better self tanners than this.

Definitely not the best product in this kit. This set also comes with many other sun blocks, way too much sun block.

I guess that was the whole thing about this kit, to try out

different sun blocks and SPF to see which one you liked better but all the sun blocks seemed to do the same thing for me and they all worked pretty well except the UV face moisturizer. I would rather spend $25 and buy this set, I get more than enough sunblock to use with this set rather than just buying one or two, this gives me more of a selection and even comes with more stuff like eye cream with SPF.

Overall this is a really great deal and the quality of the products is great too, I would definitely buy this again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126051108570731/k2311a0526/5.26.10