Benefit To Go Beauty  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love Benefit cosmetics and I was really excited about some of the products that came in this kit, especially the High Beam high lighter
  • This set also has the Poppy Pink lip and cheek stain, at first I thought this was too pink for my liking but it actually looks really great on my lips, and even when it fades it fades into a very light pretty color and it doesn't make my lips look or feel dry, this is actually one of my favorite lip stains and I don't necessarily like lip stains because it can make my lips look and feel dry but not this one, so I really surprised that I liked this one as much as I did
  • I think that the face primer would be better if you used it with liquid foundation and not mineral foundation, I don't like liquid foundation so I wont be wearing this primer anymore
  • So I only tried that on once and then I haven't since, it's definitely not one of my favorite face primers that I've used
  • Overall this is a very good kit and I would recommend it to anyone, especially if you want to try before you buy, I will definitely be buying the full size of the High Beam by Benefit

• by JCandyce

I had been eying this kit for awhile, mostly because of the High Beam and I was really glad that I got this kit for my birthday a few months ago. I love Benefit cosmetics and I was really excited about some of the products that came in this kit, especially the High Beam high lighter.

I had so the High Beam product a few times and really wanted to get it but it was on the pricey side and I didn’t want to buy it and then end up not liking it.

But I really do love the High Beam, I apply my bronzer or blush like normal and then I apply a little of this on my cheeks and it adds just enough color and

shimmer to my cheeks and it makes them look really pretty.

I also use the High Beam on my brown bones to highlight my eyes, it really makes them pop, especially when I do a smokey eye.

It looks really pretty.

High Beam by Benefit cosmetics is one of my favorite products by Benefit.

This set also has the Poppy Pink lip and cheek stain, at first I thought this was too pink for my liking but it actually looks really great on my lips, and even when it fades it fades into a very light pretty color and it doesn’t make my lips look or feel dry, this is actually one of my favorite lip stains and I don’t necessarily like lip stains because it can ...

• make my lips look and feel dry but not this one, so I really surprised that I liked this one as much as I did.

This set also comes with the Some kind of Gorgeous foundation which I had tried before and it wasn’t really that bad, I don’t use it that often but I sometimes use it just for a quick fix if my mineral powder foundation gets a little oily and I don’t want to slide the kabuki brush across my face and take a chance of it smearing, this covers nicely and doesn’t get dry or flaky.

This set also comes with a Brightening Face Primer which I’m not really fond off, it takes way too long to dry and it makes my mineral

powder foundation feel heavy, it also makes my mineral powder foundation feel greasy and oily.

I think that the face primer would be better if you used it with liquid foundation and not mineral foundation, I don’t like liquid foundation so I wont be wearing this primer anymore.

So I only tried that on once and then I haven’t since, it’s definitely not one of my favorite face primers that I’ve used.

The packaging that all these products came in was really pretty, like most benefit cosmetics that I’ve bought.

I really like the packaging.

Overall this is a very good kit and I would recommend it to anyone, especially if you want to try before you buy, I will definitely be buying the full size of the High Beam by Benefit.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126051108560731/k2311a0526/5.26.10