Smashbox Try Me Makeup Set
  • I got this set because I really wanted to try the Bionic mascara and the eye shadows were really pretty, this set also comes with a lip gloss and a primer so I thought it was worth the $30
  • I would definitely consider buying the full size of this product
  • This try me set also comes with the Bionic Mascara that I really wanted to try and turns out, I really love this mascara, It gives me lengthy lashes that have volume and it also makes them thick
  • Overall this was a good kit to be at the price that I paid for it, I was able to try some products that I've never tried by Smash Box before and I was able to see what products I liked and didn't like so I didn't waste any money on something and end up not liking it

• by JCandyce

I got this set because I really wanted to try the Bionic mascara and the eye shadows were really pretty, this set also comes with a lip gloss and a primer so I thought it was worth the $30. This try me set comes with a Mini Photo Finish Foundation Primer that works great with my mineral foundation. My mineral foundation looks great on its own but this made it last a little longer and kept it from getting dry when I had to stay out longer.

applying the primer was a bit hard because it was hard to spread but once I did it was okay and my mineral foundation went on just like normal. I would definitely consider buying the full size of this product.

This

try me set also comes with the Bionic Mascara that I really wanted to try and turns out, I really love this mascara, It gives me lengthy lashes that have volume and it also makes them thick. They don’t fall flat as the day goes on and it doesn’t flake off my lashes.

It’s a really good mascara and I will definitely be buying the full of this mascara very soon. This set also comes with Reflection High Shine Lip Gloss which I don’t really wear because it’s a clear gloss.

I mostly wear light pink and nude shades of lip stick and lip glosses and if I was to apply this gloss on top, it would only make them too glossy. It is a very nice lip ...

• gloss though and I might check out a light pink or nude shade but I wouldn’t buy the full size of the clear gloss.

This set also comes with Cheek Color that looks really natural on my cheeks, and I really liked the shimmer that was in this blush. It was a light bright so I was only able to apply a little bit, the more I applied the brighter I got and I don’t want to look like a clown.

Although it’s natural looking and very pretty as long as I don’t apply that much, I wouldn’t buy the full size of this O glow cheek color. This set also comes with a little compact that has 5 colors inside, The make for a great light smokey

eye when I don’t want to feel too made up.

the colors are nice shimmery shades of brown and I love the shades, they’re really pretty and light. I would definitely consider buying the full size set of these eye shadows, although I’m sure that I could find similar colors for a cheaper price.

Overall this was a good kit to be at the price that I paid for it, I was able to try some products that I’ve never tried by Smash Box before and I was able to see what products I liked and didn’t like so I didn’t waste any money on something and end up not liking it. and I really love some of them, I will definitely be buying the Bionic mascara by Smash Box.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126051108550731/k2311a0526/5.26.10