Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Daily Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like how creamy the formula is, I especially like the little beads that are in it and that I can massage it into my skin
  • I would recommend giving this cleanser by Neutrogena a try, even if it doesn't clear up your skin, it really cleans your skin, it's a great cleanser

• by JCandyce

I have acne prone skin and I’ve tried many acne products by different brands, some high end and some drug store brands. And I’ve tried many acne products by Neutrogena and I never really got great results from any of them but I really do like this cleanser. This Oil-Free Acne Wash Daily Scrub by Neutrogena gives me a really great clean feeling.

I also love how it feels on my skin. I don’t have to use a lot because a little goes a long way, it lathers up really easily and the formula is very nice, thick and creamy and feels

great on my skin.

When I finish washing my face and wipe it dry with a towel, my skin doesn’t have that dry tight feeling that some cleansers give me, especially acne treatment cleansers. I like how creamy the formula is, I especially like the little beads that are in it and that I can massage it into my skin.

This is one of my favorite cleansers, especially for clearing up my acne and preventing new breakouts form forming. I always apply an acne lotion after I finish cleaning my face and sometimes cleaners don’t give me a really good clean feeling but this cleanser gives me a really good clean feeling and when I apply my acne treatment lotion, it feels like I’m putting it on really clean skin.

I have combination skin that gets oily throughout the day and the fact that this cleanser is oil free is great, I don’t need any more oil on my skin that can cause me to breakout anymore then I already do, this cleanser is great at not making me any oilier. If my skin gets oily then my pores get clogged and that only causes more breakouts.

Some cleansers that I use only makes ...

• Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Daily Scrub
      my skin oilier, and some cleansers even make my skin so oily that it causes me to actually breakout, especially when I’m just hanging around the house and I’m wearing little or no makeup. When I wake up the next morning and I’ve used this cleanser the night before my face always feels clean, looks clean and looks clearer every time that I’ve used it.

This cleanser doesn’t really have a smell, it’s very light and doesn’t irritate my sinuses like some cleansers that I’ve tried in the past. I haven’t really had mush luck with acne products by Neutrogena but I

have with this one, there’s only a few acne products by Neutrogena that has really worked a lot for me.

Although I get some good results from some Neutrogena acne products and I get some bad results from some Neutrogena acne products so when I buy any acne product from Neutrogena, it’s kind of a gamble to know whether or not some of Neutrogena’s will work for me, but when something does work for me it’s worth it. I would recommend giving this cleanser by Neutrogena a try, even if it doesn’t clear up your skin, it really cleans your skin, it’s a great cleanser.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126051108540731/k2311a0526/5.26.10