Dixie Stampede - Dinner Theatre  » Theatre  »
8901 B North Kings Hwy - Myrtle Beach South Carolina
  • While the show is going on you get the dinner brought to you in courses and it is delicious

• by Gina Gott

This was one of the highlights from our last beach trip. My husband and I had a blast at the Dixie Stampede in Myrtle Beach SC. It is family friendly so bring the kids. There is something for every age group to enjoy!

I will say that this is a very expensive place to visit .

It is $50 per person for tickets. If you want to order a beer or soft drink in a souvenir cup then they are about $6 each. Also when the show is over you actually have to leave through the gift shop.

If you are anything like

me - you will want a souvenir and the stuff in there is not exactly cheap. It will be worth it in the end though. We had a fantastic night!

When you walk in the door the first thing they do is take your picture.

They will offer to sell it to you later on for about $25. ( like I said before this is an expensive place to visit ) It’s worth it for the memory though. Then you go to the pre show .

The juggler/comedian is amazing! You can order drinks in there and popcorn - it lasts for maybe an ...

• hour. Then everyone is led into the arena and the real show begins! You will see a herd of longhorns racing around the arena , horses that can do tricks - even dance , and cool light shows. The performers are so talented! You will either be sitting on the North or South side.

You are encouraged to join in and cheer for your side. It is a lot of fun!

While the show is going on you get the dinner brought to you in courses and it is delicious. They don’t give you any silverware and want you to eat with your

fingers.

It’s all in part of the fun but I wasn’t expecting that haha. The food is soup , chicken , pork loin , and fried potatoes. My mouth is watering just thinking about how good it tasted.

They also offer a vegetarian menu , but I loved the meat. You get plenty of it and we had to get a bag to take leftovers home with us. The servers were very friendly too!

This is a wonderful place to visit at least once while you’re in Myrtle Beach.

We will be going back again for sure! The dinner show is just surprise after surprise!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3225051108501231/k2311a0525/5.25.10