Sugar Free Crystal Light Frozen Pops- Pink Lemonade and Cheery Pomegranate  » Food  »
  • I found Crystal Light frozen pops at my local Walmart, and bought the pink lemonade and cherry pomegranate flavor
  • I recommend this product to anyone on a diet and looking for a cold treat that won't make them feel guilty

• by reviewabit

I am perpetually on a diet and on the lookout for low calorie treats. I found Crystal Light frozen pops at my local Walmart, and bought the pink lemonade and cherry pomegranate flavor.

(I did not see another selection at the time) I was pleased that they only had 15 calories, and since I liked Crystal Light drink mixes, I

expected them to be very good.

The pops are individually wrapped in plastic, so there was no paper sticking to them when I unwrapped like with some ice pops.

Although I felt two flavors per box was a bit weak when the company made such a variety of flavors in their other lines, I have to say both flavors were exceptionally ...

• good.

Both cherry/pomegranate and pink lemonade had the potential of being overly tart, especially given they were sugar free items, but each was appropriately flavored and balanced tartness with sweetness and fruit flavor very well.

This is a high quality product.

Some of my pet peeves with frozen pops is that the outside of them can have a sticky residue, but

the Crystal Light pops were dry and fast frozen.

I feel I can have a nice treat after dinner now that will not blow my diet.

I will definitely continue to buy these.

I do wish they were available in other flavors though.

I recommend this product to anyone on a diet and looking for a cold treat that won’t make them feel guilty.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2725051108461231/k2311a0525/5.25.10