Liquid Calcium supplement  » Health  »
  • And really, I wasn't even sure that the reduction in my anxiety levels had anything to do with the Liquid Calcium until I talked to the sales rep at the health food store that I bought it at
  • WHo knows what other benefits I might experience

• by Anasuya

I was recently at my doctor for birth control pills, and there was a big question mark there, because I knew I’d had problems in the past with birth control raising my blood pressure, but my doctor assured me that the pill he was prescribing was one of those least likely to adversely affect my blood pressure, and I should be fine. Needless to say, after three days, I was starting to feel flushed in the face, felt like I was having heart palpatations and it was getting hard to breathe. I went to CVS where they have those blood pressure monitoring machines and checked my blood pressure which was an astounding 170/ 120, and that was a FAR cry from my very normal and healthy 120/70.

Needless

to say, I was pretty freaked out and rushed to my doctor as soon as I could, and actually just sat in the office for two hours before they could squeeze me in unexpectedly between patients. Sure enough, they got the same high reading too, and I was told to stay as far away from birth control pills as possible, stop taking them immediately and the blood pressure should start to go down on its own, but they wanted me monitoring it a few times a day to make sure it was improving.

One of the things I did to help it move along a little faster was taking Liquid Calcium which is a supplement you take, about a capful at a time, and it’s supposed to help ...

• improve general heart health and blood pressure. I stopped and bought some of this on my way home from the doctor and took it immediately.

When I went to CVS again later that night to monitor my blood pressure again, it was already down to 150/ 115, which was a nice improvement in a matter of hours. And, within another three days, it was back to it’s normal healthy state and I wasn’t freaking out about it anymore.

But, I did continue to take the Liquid Calcium, as I knew it had a variety of other health benefits. The one thing I noticed, though, that I wasn’t really expecting, was that my anxiety levels, which were normally pretty high strung, were suddenly way down.

I didn’t feel upset

or anixious about anything. Granted, I didn’t notice this change until I was halfway through the bottle, but that doesn’t mean I wasn’t thankful for it regardless.

And really, I wasn’t even sure that the reduction in my anxiety levels had anything to do with the Liquid Calcium until I talked to the sales rep at the health food store that I bought it at. Sure enough, that’s supposedly one of the benefits.

I even did some reseach online about the benefits of calcium, and read the same thing. It’s a fantastic product that helped my blood pressure immediately, but long term also helped reduce my stress and anxiety levels ten fold.

I’ll likely keep taking this, despite the fact I’m now feeling fine. WHo knows what other benefits I might experience!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3425051108341231/k2311a0525/5.25.10