Ryvita Sweet Chilli Minis Wholegrain Snack
  • The Minis have a red powder over them which is the sweet chilli flavouring and this is really delicious
  • I have enjoyed eating these and I think the fact they are only 101 calories is brilliant as a packet is filling and these have been ideal for me to take to work for a healthy snack

• by jeanne71

I am not on a diet and I eat junk food, sure, but when I am out and about or at work for example, I ideally like to have a snack that has some nutritional and health benefits as well as being tasty and filling. I have been buying these Ryvita Minis lately and I cannot remember having them before but they are pretty good. They are much better for me than say having a packet of crisps, they are much more filling than

most crisps, and yet they only contain a mere 101 calories, which is really very low indeed. These contains less than 3% fat.

To describe them, they are small, oblong shaped pieces of Ryvita crispbread ie. quite thick and nobbly with pits in them. They are not like the dark Ryvita but are a golden brown, rye based crispbread. This means that there is a lot of healthy, wholegrain roughage in this packet of Minis which aids digestion and releases energy slowly. Before ...

• I tried them, I wondered if they would taste a bit bland as usually I have to put lots of topping on a Ryvita crispbread to make it tasty, but these taste surprisingly good. The Minis have a red powder over them which is the sweet chilli flavouring and this is really delicious. It tastes gorgeously sweet and there there is some chilli heat in the aftertaste.

I have enjoyed eating these and I think the fact they are only 101 calories is

brilliant as a packet is filling and these have been ideal for me to take to work for a healthy snack. It does come in other flavours such as salt and vinegar, cheddar and onion etc but I cannot imagine they would be as nice as the sweet chilli but I will have to try them. These would be great for you if you are trying to lose weight and cut down on your calories, or if you just like to have healthy snacks in your diet.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2725051108331231/k2311a0525/5.25.10