J. Quincy’s restaurant in Springfield MA
1.5
1000 Columbus Ave Springfield MA 01105
  • The set up was a little crammed together in my opinion and the tables were way to close to each other for my comfort level and the chairs and booths were way to hard and old looking and in need of replacement
  • I had wings for an appetizer and some of the wings were actually a little cold which bothered me big time and I paid around ten dollars for them and they weren’t even good so the price was not worth it at all

• by thereviewerat1

I am going to start this review right off the bat with an honest opinion and say that this place sucked and everything about it pretty much sucked and I don’t even know where to begin but I will start with how ugly and gross this place was on the inside because it was horrible in there and I did not like this place at all. Even the outside of this place looked like crap and if there wasn’t a sign out front I would have thought the building was an abandon car lot because the outside of the building looked like a car lot’s office and a crappy one at that.

The inside of this place was way too dark and it was way too dimmed and more lighting was needed in this place.

The set

up was a little crammed together in my opinion and the tables were way to close to each other for my comfort level and the chairs and booths were way to hard and old looking and in need of replacement.

The table cloths that covered the table I was sitting at was very dirty and obviously not washed and this made me grossed out and even the floors looked like crap and it was actually very dirty.

The actual bar was a decent sized but the chairs were extremely uncomfortable and too close together which was a pain because there was no room at all.

I did like the fact that this place was opened for dinner until late at night and I ate at this place after nine at night and the bar was actually opened ...

• a bit later which was cool, if this place was actually good which it wasn’t.

This place had very rude staff working and everybody from the wait staff to the bartender were just obnoxious and made me feel very uncomfortable but there was no wait for a table and the place wasn’t very busy at all but the food was horrible and a tad overpriced given the quality of the food I had.

I had wings for an appetizer and some of the wings were actually a little cold which bothered me big time and I paid around ten dollars for them and they weren’t even good so the price was not worth it at all.

I also had a shrimp stir fried which tasted equally as bad as the wings and made me dissatisfied and I

paid around fifteen dollars for the stir fried and I ended up paying around thirty or forty dollars for the meal and drinks and this was a total ripped off and angered me.

Even the parking lot was a tad too small for my liking and this was annoying and the place was located in a crap part of the city and the whole environment inside of this place sucked and was not laid back at all which absolutely sucked.

The bottom line is that this place was horrible with nothing good to say about it and you should not go there and I for one will never go there again because the service was bad, the place looked like a dump and the food was not good at all and it was overpriced and this whole place should just be avoided.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 725051108241131/k2311a0525/5.25.10