Jiffy Lube in Springfield MA
1130 Boston Road Springfield MA 01119
  • This Jiffy Lube location was an ok experience and better than a few of the other locations with the general area but there could have been a few better things that could have been different that would have made my experience there a whole lot better than what it was but overall it was a decent experience
  • However I liked the workers here because they didn’t try to sell me on any other services which was awesome and I told them just an oil change and that’s it and that’s what I got so I was happy that the workers here actually listen and that was cool
  • The oil change was moderately priced as most Jiff Lubes are so I didn’t have a problem with what I paid but the place was so dirty and cluttered which made me feel gross for being there
  • Like I said this Jiffy Lube had good customer service that was fast working on cars but slow on the cash register, the prices were decent, the place was a mess and it was located off of a very busy road which surprised me because the place was pretty dead so I recommend going there in the afternoon and this location was opened up seven days a week which was cool and I would probably go back to this location if I was ever back in the area and I actually do recommend that you go to this Jiffy Lube location but only if its convenient for you, I wouldn’t go out of your way to get to this location though

• by thereviewerat1

This Jiffy Lube location was an ok experience and better than a few of the other locations with the general area but there could have been a few better things that could have been different that would have made my experience there a whole lot better than what it was but overall it was a decent experience. The customer service here could have been a whole lot better because the people who worked there the day I went there were a little on the dopey side and rude as well as a little bit obnoxious which did bother me a bit.

I wasn’t waiting

for long and they changed my oil very fast but when it came to being rung out they were a little slow at the register and took their sweet time ringing me out which sucked.

However I liked the workers here because they didn’t try to sell me on any other services which was awesome and I told them just an oil change and that’s it and that’s what I got so I was happy that the workers here actually listen and that was cool.

The oil change was moderately priced as most Jiff Lubes are so I didn’t have a problem with what ...

• I paid but the place was so dirty and cluttered which made me feel gross for being there.

The bay area was filthy and the waiting room was also in need of a good cleaning.

I went to this place in the afternoon and there was maybe one or two cars in front of me so the place was dead which was absolutely great because I was in and out and I liked how the people who worked there worked as a team and were helping each other out.

Like I said this Jiffy Lube had good customer service that was fast working on

cars but slow on the cash register, the prices were decent, the place was a mess and it was located off of a very busy road which surprised me because the place was pretty dead so I recommend going there in the afternoon and this location was opened up seven days a week which was cool and I would probably go back to this location if I was ever back in the area and I actually do recommend that you go to this Jiffy Lube location but only if its convenient for you, I wouldn’t go out of your way to get to this location though.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 925051108191131/k2311a0525/5.25.10